Saturday, November 23, 2013

Newbie on Blogging.. :)




Assalamu Alaikum Warahmathullahi Wabarakaathuhu..


Well, as the title says.. yes am a newbie on blogging. I always wanted to create one.. actually i did a lot of times before (i lost count).. but never posted anything in it and lost those passwords too. It's not like am a perfectionist or something but i do want my blog to be unique and something useful for others too at the same time. So this time i meant to be seriously into this stuff.

I don't have much writing experience other than writing my own personal diaries, if you ask me what interests me .. i would say anything under the sun.. be it anything. am always inquisitive. Especially about my beautiful religion - Islam. So you can expect some islamic articles over here..  and i shall source all islamic articles i put up,so you may look it up too.
 
 
 
 
Jazakallah Khair...
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment